PPC is the part of Digital Marketing. PPC stands for pay per click, a model of internet marketing in which advertiser pay a amount each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially it is a way of buying visits to your website, rather than attempting to earn those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword ” buy best women cloth” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the google result page.
Every time our ad is clicked, sending a visitor to our website, we have to pay the search engine a small amount. When ppc is working correctly, the fee is trivial because the visit is worth more than what you pay for it.
Question form my side
How google works on ppc in case some keywords same bids are advertiser is paying this situation which keyword is perform?
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads formally known as Google Adwords is the single most popular PPC advertising system in the world. The Ads platform enables businesses to create ads that appear on google’s search engine and other google properties.
Google Ads operates on a pay per click model, in which users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisments. Every time a search is initiated, more specially, who gets to appear on the page is based on the advertiser’s Ad Rank, a metric calculated by multiplying two key factors –
1. CPC Bid (Cost per Click) the highest amount an advertiser is willing to spend
2. Quality Score a value that takes into account your click through rate, relevance, and landing page quality).
This system allows wining advertisers to reach potential customers at a cost that fits their budget. It’s essentially a kind of auction.
Digital Marketing – digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps.
Paid Search – Paid search, or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, typically refers to the “sponsored result” on the top or side of a search engine results page (SERP). You only pay when your ad is clicked.
Search Engine Optimization – Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing the content, technical set-up, and reach of your website so that your pages appear at the top of a search engine result for a specific set of keyword terms.
1. Google Hummingbird Update – Hummingbird is the name of the new search platform that google is using as of sep 2013. Hummingbird is playing more attention to each word in a query. The goal is that pages matching the meaning do better. When we search and come back with answers. It’s called “Hummingbird”. Google hummingbird is designed to apply the meaning technology to billions of pages from across the web.
Search Algorithm – That is a technical term for what we can think of as a recipe that google uses to sort through the billions of web pages and other information it has, in order to return what it believes are the best answers.
We can find the broken link site and contact to the owner and we can do small favor of pointing out a broken link. and we can find the replacement link when appropriate. this tactic relies on the principal of reciprocity.
Bulk is better – There is one key to broken link building. In this tactics we like send email outreach or some other types of promotion. broken link building doesn’t get an amazing success rate. We will get around 5 to 10 links for every 100 emails we send.
Some Broken Link Checker Tools
1. Check My Links Chrome extension – Through this tool we can esaliy find the broken link from the website.
2. Domain hunter plus –
Many of SEO think that without quality content we can’t generate a quality content but this tact is wrong. Today I will discuss how without writing a fresh content we can generate a quality content. Lets discuss that…
- Make a Info-graphic – I’ve used info graphics to grow my traffic and brand awareness.
Last blog I discussed the digital marketing strategy, in this blog I want to explain what is this and how its works and why we need digital marketing.
Everyone has a one big question what is digital marketing? So here is the easy and simple way explanation what is this –
Digital marketing is a process, is a method by which we attract the customer to our website, to our App, to our business and we will do brand awareness as well as we will to lead generate for business and business development with the help of digital marketing.
So you can also say that digital marketing is marketing strategy to promote business online for brand awareness and business development.
Now question is arises in mind why we do it?
It is a marketing strategy to connect with our customers, users, so that our company can do brand awareness , So that we can create awareness of our products, services, etc. Through that we can do business effective way and increase a client…
Why digital marketing?
1. High Reach
2. Better Targeting
3. Cost Effective
4. High Engagemnt
5. Better ROI(Return Of Investment)
Note_ Highest Digital Marketing Users in China and then India thereafter usa, Brazil and globally internet users is 4.1 billion.
Audience Targeting & Segmentation
1. We can target the our business as per our requirement like specific country, city even by specific area.
2. We can target users for personal info like if we want to target for the particular ads for the only who are the specific age , specific married person or not it is the big opportunity for the digital marketers.\
3. We also can target for Professsional info as above we want target for the spefic professional info like if i want to target only collage professer people so we can choose as per our target audience.
4. Interest – 4. Interest – If we have a any interest we can target those audience who has already have same interest through the social media platform not matter how i am and what i do. So if you interest the particular interest then same interest company will show you same interest ads show you.
5. Behavior –
Next i will do it tomorrow with full post….
This is the Google first basic algorithm for SEO prospects, Which looks at link between page to determine their relevance and importance.
It was named after “Larry Page”, Co founder of google.
Ex. I am offering service like seo tips and many of the user like our service and they also recommended other to me for the best seo tips and so after we see more of people build with us that case our popularity is increase, value increase, quailty increase and trust increase then at that time our page rank will bi higher. so here is the logic of Google algorithms.
In the internet all the website are connected to each other one way to another way. it is called backlink… Or Any website referring to another website it is called backlinks
- Default pagerank for any page is 0.15 internally.
- Toolbaar page rank page(0-10)
- Real Page rank is calculated based on number of pages in index, Which cab be 0.15 to Trillions.
- As or march 7th 2016, Google has discontinued showing pagerank visibility is any toolbar.
- Alternative to know old page rank here – http://www.prchecker.info
Alternatives to PageRank
- Moz metrics – Moz Toolbar offers metrics like DA(Domain Authority), PA(Page Authority ) to measure the ranking factors.
- Majestic Metrics – MajesticSEO offers Trust to analyze quality of site.
- Ahrefs Metrics – This tool provide the calculate link value of the page.