1. Google Hummingbird Update – Hummingbird is the name of the new search platform that google is using as of sep 2013. Hummingbird is playing more attention to each word in a query. The goal is that pages matching the meaning do better. When we search and come back with answers. It’s called “Hummingbird”. Google hummingbird is designed to apply the meaning technology to billions of pages from across the web.
Search Algorithm – That is a technical term for what we can think of as a recipe that google uses to sort through the billions of web pages and other information it has, in order to return what it believes are the best answers.
We can find the broken link site and contact to the owner and we can do small favor of pointing out a broken link. and we can find the replacement link when appropriate. this tactic relies on the principal of reciprocity.
Bulk is better – There is one key to broken link building. In this tactics we like send email outreach or some other types of promotion. broken link building doesn’t get an amazing success rate. We will get around 5 to 10 links for every 100 emails we send.
Some Broken Link Checker Tools
1. Check My Links Chrome extension – Through this tool we can esaliy find the broken link from the website.
2. Domain hunter plus –
Many of SEO think that without quality content we can’t generate a quality content but this tact is wrong. Today I will discuss how without writing a fresh content we can generate a quality content. Lets discuss that…
- Make a Info-graphic – I’ve used info graphics to grow my traffic and brand awareness.
Last blog I discussed the digital marketing strategy, in this blog I want to explain what is this and how its works and why we need digital marketing.
Everyone has a one big question what is digital marketing? So here is the easy and simple way explanation what is this –
Digital marketing is a process, is a method by which we attract the customer to our website, to our App, to our business and we will do brand awareness as well as we will to lead generate for business and business development with the help of digital marketing.
So you can also say that digital marketing is marketing strategy to promote business online for brand awareness and business development.
Now question is arises in mind why we do it?
It is a marketing strategy to connect with our customers, users, so that our company can do brand awareness , So that we can create awareness of our products, services, etc. Through that we can do business effective way and increase a client…
Why digital marketing?
1. High Reach
2. Better Targeting
3. Cost Effective
4. High Engagemnt
5. Better ROI(Return Of Investment)
Note_ Highest Digital Marketing Users in China and then India thereafter usa, Brazil and globally internet users is 4.1 billion.
Audience Targeting & Segmentation
1. We can target the our business as per our requirement like specific country, city even by specific area.
2. We can target users for personal info like if we want to target for the particular ads for the only who are the specific age , specific married person or not it is the big opportunity for the digital marketers.\
3. We also can target for Professsional info as above we want target for the spefic professional info like if i want to target only collage professer people so we can choose as per our target audience.
4. Interest – 4. Interest – If we have a any interest we can target those audience who has already have same interest through the social media platform not matter how i am and what i do. So if you interest the particular interest then same interest company will show you same interest ads show you.
5. Behavior –
Next i will do it tomorrow with full post….
This is the Google first basic algorithm for SEO prospects, Which looks at link between page to determine their relevance and importance.
It was named after “Larry Page”, Co founder of google.
Ex. I am offering service like seo tips and many of the user like our service and they also recommended other to me for the best seo tips and so after we see more of people build with us that case our popularity is increase, value increase, quailty increase and trust increase then at that time our page rank will bi higher. so here is the logic of Google algorithms.
In the internet all the website are connected to each other one way to another way. it is called backlink… Or Any website referring to another website it is called backlinks
- Default pagerank for any page is 0.15 internally.
- Toolbaar page rank page(0-10)
- Real Page rank is calculated based on number of pages in index, Which cab be 0.15 to Trillions.
- As or march 7th 2016, Google has discontinued showing pagerank visibility is any toolbar.
- Alternative to know old page rank here – http://www.prchecker.info
Alternatives to PageRank
- Moz metrics – Moz Toolbar offers metrics like DA(Domain Authority), PA(Page Authority ) to measure the ranking factors.
- Majestic Metrics – MajesticSEO offers Trust to analyze quality of site.
- Ahrefs Metrics – This tool provide the calculate link value of the page.
First we have to understand what is redirection, As we know redirection is the process of forwarding one URL to a different URL. A redirect is a way to send both users and search engine to a different URL from the one they originally requested. The three most commonly used redirect are 301,303 and meta refresh.
Types of Redirects
- 301, “Moved Permanently”—recommended for SEO
- 302, “Found” or “Moved Temporarily”
- Meta Refresh
301: – A 301 redirect is a permanent redirect which passes between 90-99% of link equity (ranking power) to the redirected page. 301 refers to the HTTP status code for this type of redirect.
302: – Some of Google’s employees have indicated that there are cases where 301s and 302s may be treated similarly, but our evidence suggests that the safest way to ensure search engines and browsers of all kinds give full credit is to use a 301 when permanently redirecting URLs
Meta Refresh :- Meta refreshes are a type of redirect executed on the page level rather than the server level. They are usually slower, and not a recommended SEO technique.
We will discusses these topic latter…. fdf
A canonical tag (aka “rel canonical”) is a way of telling search engines that a specific URL represents the master copy of a page. Using the canonical tag prevents problems caused by identical or “duplicate” content appearing on multiple URLs. Practically speaking, the canonical tag tells search engines which version of a URL you want to appear in search results.
when search engines crawl many URLs with identical (or very similar) content, it can cause a number of SEO problems. First, if search crawlers have to wade through too much duplicate content, they may miss some of your unique content. Second, large-scale duplication may dilute your ranking ability.
The problem is that we, as humans, tend to think of a page as a concept, such as your homepage. For search engines, though, every unique URL is a separate page.
For example, search crawlers might be able to reach your homepage in all of the following ways:
To a human, all of these URLs represent a single page. To a search crawler, though, every single one of these URLs is a unique “page.” Even in this limited example, we can see there are five copies of the homepage in play. In reality, though, this is just a small sample of the variations you might encounter.
Its post not fully completed. I will comeback with whole information…