Last blog I discussed the digital marketing strategy, in this blog I want to explain what is this and how its works and why we need digital marketing.
Everyone has a one big question what is digital marketing? So here is the easy and simple way explanation what is this –
Digital marketing is a process, is a method by which we attract the customer to our website, to our App, to our business and we will do brand awareness as well as we will to lead generate for business and business development with the help of digital marketing.
So you can also say that digital marketing is marketing strategy to promote business online for brand awareness and business development.
Now question is arises in mind why we do it?
It is a marketing strategy to connect with our customers, users, so that our company can do brand awareness , So that we can create awareness of our products, services, etc. Through that we can do business effective way and increase a client…
Why digital marketing?
1. High Reach
2. Better Targeting
3. Cost Effective
4. High Engagemnt
5. Better ROI(Return Of Investment)
Note_ Highest Digital Marketing Users in China and then India thereafter usa, Brazil and globally internet users is 4.1 billion.
Audience Targeting & Segmentation
1. We can target the our business as per our requirement like specific country, city even by specific area.
2. We can target users for personal info like if we want to target for the particular ads for the only who are the specific age , specific married person or not it is the big opportunity for the digital marketers.\
3. We also can target for Professsional info as above we want target for the spefic professional info like if i want to target only collage professer people so we can choose as per our target audience.
4. Interest – 4. Interest – If we have a any interest we can target those audience who has already have same interest through the social media platform not matter how i am and what i do. So if you interest the particular interest then same interest company will show you same interest ads show you.
5. Behavior –
Next i will do it tomorrow with full post….
This is the Google first basic algorithm for SEO prospects, Which looks at link between page to determine their relevance and importance.
It was named after “Larry Page”, Co founder of google.
Ex. I am offering service like seo tips and many of the user like our service and they also recommended other to me for the best seo tips and so after we see more of people build with us that case our popularity is increase, value increase, quailty increase and trust increase then at that time our page rank will bi higher. so here is the logic of Google algorithms.
In the internet all the website are connected to each other one way to another way. it is called backlink… Or Any website referring to another website it is called backlinks
- Default pagerank for any page is 0.15 internally.
- Toolbaar page rank page(0-10)
- Real Page rank is calculated based on number of pages in index, Which cab be 0.15 to Trillions.
- As or march 7th 2016, Google has discontinued showing pagerank visibility is any toolbar.
- Alternative to know old page rank here – http://www.prchecker.info
Alternatives to PageRank
- Moz metrics – Moz Toolbar offers metrics like DA(Domain Authority), PA(Page Authority ) to measure the ranking factors.
- Majestic Metrics – MajesticSEO offers Trust to analyze quality of site.
- Ahrefs Metrics – This tool provide the calculate link value of the page.
Social Media Marketing is form of Internet Marketing where we can create billion of content images, videos and many more thing we can user through that we can engage our customer.What is social media marketing(SMM)?
Social media is the that service that trough we can sell our services, product and information to consumer and also take information from their platform. It a huge platform to us. Lets explain through live example like we all use Facebook, twitter and many social site. You usually seen the many post in your time line site Amazon, filpkart, and factory club and many more site event post. If you click that ads you will redirect those site. All the activities comes in the process called social media marketing.
All in one the main aim of these advertismet is that attract the more customer. These strategy also use blogger to get more traffic.
PPC stands for pay per click. It is the part of Digital marketing. As we can understand through the name pay for the click. Exactly PPC means a advertiser have to pay to google at the your ongoing ads if any user click on the your ads that activity called PPC.
Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “asha seo tips,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.
When PPC is working correctly, the fee is trivial, because the visit is worth more than what you pay for it. In other words, if we pay 30 Rs. for a click, but the click results in a 300 Rs. sale, then we’ve made a hefty profit.
Search engines reward advertisers who can create relevant, intelligently targeted pay-per-click campaigns by charging them less for ad clicks. If your ads and landing pages are useful and satisfying to users, Google charges you less per click, leading to higher profits for your business.
Google AdWords is the single most popular PPC advertising system in the world. The AdWords platform enables businesses to create ads that appear on Google’s search engine.
AdWords operates on a pay-per-click model, in which users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisements.