This is the Google first basic algorithm for SEO prospects, Which looks at link between page to determine their relevance and importance.
It was named after “Larry Page”, Co founder of google.
Ex. I am offering service like seo tips and many of the user like our service and they also recommended other to me for the best seo tips and so after we see more of people build with us that case our popularity is increase, value increase, quailty increase and trust increase then at that time our page rank will bi higher. so here is the logic of Google algorithms.
In the internet all the website are connected to each other one way to another way. it is called backlink… Or Any website referring to another website it is called backlinks
- Default pagerank for any page is 0.15 internally.
- Toolbaar page rank page(0-10)
- Real Page rank is calculated based on number of pages in index, Which cab be 0.15 to Trillions.
- As or march 7th 2016, Google has discontinued showing pagerank visibility is any toolbar.
- Alternative to know old page rank here – http://www.prchecker.info
Alternatives to PageRank
- Moz metrics – Moz Toolbar offers metrics like DA(Domain Authority), PA(Page Authority ) to measure the ranking factors.
- Majestic Metrics – MajesticSEO offers Trust to analyze quality of site.
- Ahrefs Metrics – This tool provide the calculate link value of the page.
First we have to understand what is redirection, As we know redirection is the process of forwarding one URL to a different URL. A redirect is a way to send both users and search engine to a different URL from the one they originally requested. The three most commonly used redirect are 301,303 and meta refresh.
Types of Redirects
- 301, “Moved Permanently”—recommended for SEO
- 302, “Found” or “Moved Temporarily”
- Meta Refresh
301: – A 301 redirect is a permanent redirect which passes between 90-99% of link equity (ranking power) to the redirected page. 301 refers to the HTTP status code for this type of redirect.
302: – Some of Google’s employees have indicated that there are cases where 301s and 302s may be treated similarly, but our evidence suggests that the safest way to ensure search engines and browsers of all kinds give full credit is to use a 301 when permanently redirecting URLs
Meta Refresh :- Meta refreshes are a type of redirect executed on the page level rather than the server level. They are usually slower, and not a recommended SEO technique.
We will discusses these topic latter…. fdf
A canonical tag (aka “rel canonical”) is a way of telling search engines that a specific URL represents the master copy of a page. Using the canonical tag prevents problems caused by identical or “duplicate” content appearing on multiple URLs. Practically speaking, the canonical tag tells search engines which version of a URL you want to appear in search results.
when search engines crawl many URLs with identical (or very similar) content, it can cause a number of SEO problems. First, if search crawlers have to wade through too much duplicate content, they may miss some of your unique content. Second, large-scale duplication may dilute your ranking ability.
The problem is that we, as humans, tend to think of a page as a concept, such as your homepage. For search engines, though, every unique URL is a separate page.
For example, search crawlers might be able to reach your homepage in all of the following ways:
To a human, all of these URLs represent a single page. To a search crawler, though, every single one of these URLs is a unique “page.” Even in this limited example, we can see there are five copies of the homepage in play. In reality, though, this is just a small sample of the variations you might encounter.
Its post not fully completed. I will comeback with whole information…
PDF Submission is a service that provides maximum visibility to one’s website through promotion and getting instant links. It is the best resources for seo to create a backlinks. And also more effective to content marketing to promote a content and company information. We can use in PDF images.
PDF submission is very important for SEO. You can create a PDF brochure for your website and promote it. The PDF should be search engine optimized for better results. PDF can be optimized the same way as HTML pages.
1. Generate traffic from file sharing website
2. Link Diversity
3. Instant Search Engine improved Rankings
4. Improve Search Engine Traffic
5. PDF files are easy to create
How to Do PDF Submission
Write your article in MS Word. Use heading tags. The title and article body should contain your keywords. You can place your images and give alt tag. You can give hyperlinks for your keywords.
The PDF should be created in text format. Don’t use Photoshop, since it will create an image file. Search engines cannot read image files. They can read text based PDF. Convert your word document into PDF. Upload it to your website or other PDF sharing sites.
- Write your article in text file with MS Word.
- Convert into PDF.
- Upload to PDF sharing sites.
- Signup the account
- Click on UP load the file and select them
- then put the tilte and description, tag and etc fill the all information
- Then click on the published.
What is Press Release
Press Release is the information which we provides our user to know about the company activities like new product launch in the markets, any discount is company give you the users, and any achievement is company acquired these types of all news company give to the user through the press release that another name is “news”. Press releases are most important to promote your business or websites. So company submit these information to the press resale site.
How to Do press release
1. Go to google and types press release submission website
2. Then create a account
3. Click on the the submit press release
4. Fill the all information as per forms
Other SEO benefits that come from a press release include:
- Natural links from outside sources — builds back links and site authority
- Brand / Name recognition
- Referral traffic
Local SEO refers to those outcomes gets from the Google, which users search in the particular area(local). Like I search “best suite in burari” in that case google gives you result from the your local area shop information as a you want to see in burari, so google give you best suite shop in burari. This process called Local SEO.
Local SEO is an effective way to market your business online. It helps businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they’re looking for them.
Local SEO uses a variety of strategies — getting your site ranked on search engines like Google, business directories such as Yelp, Superpages, Foursquare, Yellowbook, Google My Business listing, Bing Places for Business page, localized content on your website, online reviews and other strategies.
How to make your website more local friendly.
- Google Places for Business – This is the very first thing you should do.Claim your Google Places for Business page and make sure your contact information, opening hours, address and contact details are complete. In fact make sure the entire profile is fully complete.
- Google+ Local – You will then need to link your Google Places page to a Google+ Local page. This page is more focused on social interaction. It can feature reviews, information about the restaurant, images and posts, plus users will be able to access images, videos and comments.
Usually Customers search Google for information on local services, inevitably a large portion of them find their way to a local business directory. Many of these directories not only have substantial brands/marketing budgets to drive traffic, but they also do well in organic search rankings for important search terms.
More important is that links to your site and mentions of your business (aka “Local Citations”) can help your site rank well in both “national” organic search as well as in the Google Places results.
So with this in mind, we thought it would be helpful to provide a list of the best local business directories for your SEO efforts.
Component of fill-up form:-
Each time you create a structured local business listing, whether at Google, Facebook, Yelp, or elsewhere, you’ll be filling out a form with a specific set of fields:
- Business name/title
- Phone number
- Website URL
- Social profiles
- Additional media
- Alternate phone numbers
- Fax number
- Brands carried
- Payment forms accepted